We take the utmost pride in what we do and the utmost respect and care for the equipment we haul because this equipment is your livelihood! We have a vast knowledge of hauling, and for running all types of equipment. With some of the best equipment money can buy we are able to handle almost anything. Lowdermilk Transport LTD was founded in 2008 after David Lowdermilk, having experienced enough of working for companies which did not respect other peoples’ equipment, decided to offer a trucking company with the service, and pride in workmanship he was accustomed to at Lowdermilk Enterprises. Read More ...
We have an extensive clientele based with many repeat customers. We also serve agriculture and construction dealerships who use us repeatedly, so we must be doing it right?
- We have a vast knowledge of hauling and running all types of equipment. With some of the best equipment money can buy we are able to handle almost anything you need done.
- We are fully insured with $5,000,000 liability, and carry 1,000,000 cargo insurance which can be bumped up at any time. We value your equipment as much as you do and have all of our insurance and permits in place. We ensure all our T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted and we take pride in the fact that we do things legally.
- We are very well versed in the rules, regulations, and laws for hauling.
- We have been hauling loads across the border in many different scenarios. Working with both the buyer and seller we make arrangements to get your load across the border. We also work with companies to get loads picked up from US factories with as little hassle as possible.
- We pride ourselves in working with the customer to figure out the best, and the most economical way, to transport their product, whether we haul or pull.
- We hire only the best people to do the job. People who will take the same level of pride, care, and respect for our customers that we do.
- We have 3 semis and 3 pilot trucks running States and Canada, and also 2 trucks hauling Butane.
- We are legally capable of hauling loads up to 29 tonnes.
- We have 27' & 28’ enclosed trailers for smaller loads.
- We have a 53 foot step deck trailer.
- We have multiple double drop detachable trailers equipped for construction and farm equipment.
- We also have a one ton, dual axle truck for towing equipment, and weight decks equipped with hitches for heavy towing.
Machinist, shop supervisor.
We have a great staff of very qualified people.
Our driver Randy has been with us for sometime now, and can load any piece of equipment you can throw at him.
Our newest driver, Tom Didur, has been around equipment his whole life. Tom moved up from pilot driver to semi driver in 2018.
We were fortunate to find Rick to take over the pilot truck position. The guys says he is doing an awesome job and we agree.