About Lowdermilk Transport
We take the utmost pride in what we do and the utmost respect and care for the equipment we haul because this equipment is your livelihood!
Lowdermilk Transport Ltd is a family owned and operated business located out of Kenaston, Saskatchewan. We have multiple trucks servicing Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- We have a vast knowledge on hauling and running all types of equipment. With some of the best equipment money can buy it allows us to be able to handle almost anything you need done.
- We are fully insured with $5,000,000 liability, and standard $400,000.00 cargo insurance that can be bumped up at any time.
- We are very well versed in the rules, regulations, and laws for hauling.
- We are capable of hauling loads up to 40 tonnes legally with our tandem jeep and 53 ft tri-axle hydraulic detachable double drop trailer combo.
- We have a 35 ton double drop hydraulic beaver-tail trailer with a winch.
- We have two 53 ft step-deck trailers with beaver-tails to haul equipment and general commodities, including hay and straw.
- For smaller loads we have a 18ft car hauler and 27 ft enclosed trailer available.
- We hire only the best people to do the job who take the same level in pride, care, and respect for our customers that we do.
We have an extensive clientele based with many repeat customers as well as agriculture and construction dealerships. The dealerships use us repeatedly so we must be doing it right?
Lowdermilk Transport LTD was founded in 2008 after David Lowdermilk had experienced enough of working for companies which didn’t respect other peoples equipment to the level he saw fit, or offer the service and pride in workmanship that he was accustomed to at Lowdermilk Enterprises.
David joined forces with his parents Mary Ellen and Lee Lowdermilk to bring a new level of service and pride to the trucking industry. They started out with one truck hauling oil and expanded the business from there into 7 trucks running 3 provinces hauling oil, condensate, hay, straw, farm and construction equipment, and just about anything in between.
The Lowdermilks farmed grain land, and ranched purebred and commercial cattle for many years until 2006. They then started Lowdermilk Enterprises, a welding, fabrication and repair shop, doing all kinds of rig ups for the oil, gravel, farm, and misc other industries.
Both businesses are run from their original farm site located 7 km east of Kenaston, Sk. on highway 15.